Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where to start?

Hey all!  This is my first post, so I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to write about but I've always been way better at writing things down than talking through them so I figured this would be good for me. :)  Even if no one reads it, it makes me feel better.  Lately I've just been hanging out and training Samantha Lou, she starts puppy preschool on Thursday, thank goodness!  I can't wait til we have a yard for the dogs to play in, apartment living is definitely not for that crazy girl!  I've been working a lot on my tutu's, making them brings so much joy to me (that probably sounds really stupid), I just really enjoy making them..now if only I could sell them. :) 

Yesterday Zach and I went to a picnic for his squadron, I brought brownies.  Later that day at work this lady told Zach about these delicious brownies that were at the picnic, Zach asked which ones and she said the ones individually wrapped in saran wrap, and Zach said that I made them, and she said they were so good that her dad ate like 4. lol  I love baking..why is it that I can't make money doing things I actually enjoy?!  Anyway- I just wanted to get this blog started but I must get back to my duties of a housewife..laundry doesn't fold itself ya know! ;-)

Until later,
Amber


1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! I need to try your brownies :). I'll send you a few of my favorite making blogs too! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete