Hey all,
Well... Zach is on overnight shift for the next 2 months..so he left for work around 10pm and I am so lonely. :( I think I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight so I can watch tv. All while feeling sad that I can't sleep with him tonight I am also grateful that he isn't a million miles away in Iraq or elsewhere. I still get to see him and kiss him everyday. There are so many wives that sleep alone for MONTHS, so I know I have no right to feel sorry for myself. Sometimes I just wish he had a normal M-F 8-5 job. :( Hopefully by the time we have kids he will have a better schedule so he can spend time with our kids. :)
Sam had puppy class tonight and she was a total embarrassment, lol. By next weeks class the instructor wants her to "sit & stay" for TWENTY SECONDS! Eek! We have A LOT of work to do this week, she can barely hold "stay" or one second! We took her to the park afterward to burn off some energy, but it didn't seem to work stating she was doing laps around the living room about an hour ago, lol.
Kibbles had a couple more seizures the other day. :( Makes me feel so helpless and sad, I feel so bad for him. Poor thing tried to come find me while he was having it. It was on Monday afternoon and the last I knew he was fast asleep on the couch and I was cleaning off the kitchen table when I felt him falling up against my leg. I looked down and he could barely walk, but he still managed to make it to me from the couch, bless his little heart. So I picked him up and cuddled him while he had it, all the while telling him he was okay, and a good boy and that I loved him. I feel bad because I think he really doesn't understand what is happening to him, so he always thinks he's in trouble afterwards, so I always make sure I tell him he's a good boy. :(
Well I've taken a couple more tutu orders so I've mainly been working on that, and quite frankly I'm glad I got them because it gives me something to do while Zach is at work. :)
Zachy's birthday is coming up in about a week and a half and I am so excited, I just LOVE birthdays! lol Everyone has always made fun of me for how excited I always get for my birthday, well I am just as equally excited for his birthday. I just love spoiling him. :) So I don't really know what I'm going to get him yet (plus if I did, I can't post it here anyway, cause he reads it. :)) I'm just so excited that we get to be together for our birthdays and holidays this year, because last year we weren't together for anything. So I'm excited to make a whole "Zach day" and spoil him. :) :)
Well, it's getting pretty late, so I guess I should get my pillows and plop down on the couch and try to sleep and hope 6:30am comes soon!
Until later,
AmberSam had puppy class tonight and she was a total embarrassment, lol. By next weeks class the instructor wants her to "sit & stay" for TWENTY SECONDS! Eek! We have A LOT of work to do this week, she can barely hold "stay" or one second! We took her to the park afterward to burn off some energy, but it didn't seem to work stating she was doing laps around the living room about an hour ago, lol.
Kibbles had a couple more seizures the other day. :( Makes me feel so helpless and sad, I feel so bad for him. Poor thing tried to come find me while he was having it. It was on Monday afternoon and the last I knew he was fast asleep on the couch and I was cleaning off the kitchen table when I felt him falling up against my leg. I looked down and he could barely walk, but he still managed to make it to me from the couch, bless his little heart. So I picked him up and cuddled him while he had it, all the while telling him he was okay, and a good boy and that I loved him. I feel bad because I think he really doesn't understand what is happening to him, so he always thinks he's in trouble afterwards, so I always make sure I tell him he's a good boy. :(
Well I've taken a couple more tutu orders so I've mainly been working on that, and quite frankly I'm glad I got them because it gives me something to do while Zach is at work. :)
Zachy's birthday is coming up in about a week and a half and I am so excited, I just LOVE birthdays! lol Everyone has always made fun of me for how excited I always get for my birthday, well I am just as equally excited for his birthday. I just love spoiling him. :) So I don't really know what I'm going to get him yet (plus if I did, I can't post it here anyway, cause he reads it. :)) I'm just so excited that we get to be together for our birthdays and holidays this year, because last year we weren't together for anything. So I'm excited to make a whole "Zach day" and spoil him. :) :)
Well, it's getting pretty late, so I guess I should get my pillows and plop down on the couch and try to sleep and hope 6:30am comes soon!
Until later,
Don't forget to "like" my page! "Mi Amore Boutique" on Facebook. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment