Hello friends,
I haven't posted in quite a while but I wanted to post tonight asking for as many prayers as possible. My sister in law, Marissa, introduced me this blog about a year and a half ago. It's about a precious little girl named Lucy who was diagnosed with cancer, and she has been fighting it since I believe February of 2011, and as of late has actually been doing quite well. This morning, I woke up and read her mother's post, Lucy's cancer is back and she doesn't have much time. It literally took my breath away, and I didn't even want to get out of bed. My heart hurts so badly for her and her family. How do you tell a five year old that she is going to die soon? The thought brings tears to my eyes, but I know my God and I believe in miracles. I know he can heal her. Parents should never have to bury their own children. It's absolutely heartbreaking. I'm asking that you pray for this little girl. I don't even know this little girl and she is such an inspiration, her mother has written about all the awful things she has had to go through and honestly, I don't think I would want to fight..and she has...and she's just a child! She is so inspiring and she deserves her life, she deserves to be a child/teenager/adult. I'm just asking that you please pray for her, life just isn't fair sometimes.
Go Lucy, Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment