Monday, February 18, 2013

9 Weeks To Go!

31 weeks down, 9 to go....crazy!  It's flying by!  I can't believe that in nine weeks or less (or a little more) we will have a tiny, handsome, crying baby in our house.  Sometimes I just sit and think about how it's going to be once he gets here, and I am SO excited.  I know I will be, sleep deprived, stressed, frustrated, and Zach and I will be wondering "what the heck were we thinking?!" but I also know that it will be so rewarding and amazing, and I can't wait to start this journey.  It's amazing how much you can love someone that isn't even here yet, I already have so much love for him and would do absolutely anything for him.

Zach gets back this week and then it's time to get down to business!  He is making all the furniture for the nursery, so he's gonna be quite the busy bee in the coming weeks.  :)  It's going to cost us more than just buying nursery furniture from Walmart or Target but it will be way more sentimental and it will be so amazing to tell our kids that their dad made that. :)  (Hopefully it turns out...;)) 


I'm going home next week for my baby shower on March 2nd, I'm so excited to see everyone!  Zach can't take anymore leave right now, so I'm coming alone, well except for Kibbles. :)  I'm not sure how long I'm staying in town, I want to stay for a few days just because I don't know when we'll be coming to Nebraska again but I know I'll also be itching to get home and get some things done, so we will see. 

I can't wait for Zach to get home, and I know the dogs are going to FLIP OUT.  Right when he gets back he'll be on mid shift (10p- 7a) so hopefully it'll be a smooth transition since he's been on a normal schedule for a couple months.  At least Sam will be happy that she still gets a whole half of the bed. :) 

Until next time,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment