Sunday, November 3, 2013

Growing up so fast!

Where has the time gone!?  Cannot believe my sweet 6lb 11oz peanut is now almost 7 months old and weighs 16 pounds! He is such an incredible baby, we are SO lucky!  He has been sleeping through the night since he was about 3 months old and he is such a great sleeper!  He goes to bed at 7:30, wakes up anytime between 5:00-7:00 for a bottle then goes back to sleep until 9/9:30..I mean seriously  how spoiled are we!?  (Knock on wood that I didn't just mess something up by talking about that ;))

He cut his first tooth today and is always talking up a storm.  He is seriously the happiest baby I have ever been around, he rarely cries.  He spends the majority of his day laughing and smiling, he brings so much joy to our lives and we are so incredibly blessed to have been chosen to be his parents.  He really seems to have no interest in crawling, he just loves standing!  Maybe he'll walk before he crawls. ;)  Just kidding.

He celebrated his first Halloween last weekend and even though he had no idea what was going on, I had so much fun!  Zach and I took him "trick or treating", haha not really...just walked around our neighborhood with him for about a half hour with some friends.  I'd feel pretty silly walking up to the door with a 7 month old baby that can't even eat candy. But you better believe, next year..it's on!

We had his cardiologist appointment last weekend and thank GOD everything was normal, not quite sure what I would've done if they had given us bad news.  Guess we just have a purple footed baby. ;)  Zach and I's 3 year wedding anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, cannot believe it's been three years!    This year we get to celebrate with Hank, who on that day last year we found out was a BOY! :)  Then the day after that is Thanksgiving! Yippee!  Then the time will fly by and soon after it will be Hank's first Christmas!  I am BEYOND excited for that day, I'm so glad Hank will be old enough to enjoy it, and by enjoy it I mean climb in and out of boxes and eat wrapping paper. :)  We're so excited to start traditions with him that we can enjoy forever!

Love my little family so incredibly much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment