Hey!
Sammi is DRIVING ME UP A WALL TODAY! (And everyday rather..) It was storming all day so she couldn't go to the park and now that it's stopped raining it's too muggy & late (dark) to go to the dog park. So in other words..she's WIRED. She's chewing up everything in sight, it's making me F-U-R-I-O-U-S! And she doesn't listen at ALL, she will look at me while I'm telling (yelling) at her, and just keep on doing what she's doing and look at me, freaking little BRAT!
Kibbles bit her today and I didn't feel bad for her in the least. He was chewing on a bone and she came right up and got in his face, so he growled, she did nothing, he bared his teeth..still nothing..than WAM, YELP! And she came running to me, psshh you're not getting any sympathy from me sister! I really do love her but she is so naughty, she makes me so angry. She started puppy preschool on Thursday, thank goodness! She whined the entire time, ugh..what a baby. lol Being Sammi's mommy is a full time job.
The other day I saw her sitting on the couch making a weird face, so I opened her mouth but didn't see anything. She started moving her mouth weird and making a weird face, so I opened her mouth again, and again, saw nothing. A minute later I see something coming out of her mouth...A SEWING NEEDLE! I opened her mouth and it is stuck to the roof of her mouth...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Why in the world would she eat a sewing needle?? What a dumb dog. lol
Enough about the naughty child of the family. :) Onto bigger and better things.........
I made my first tutu sale the other day! I was SO EXCITED! She even had me make a onesie and headband to match. Which P.S. buying that adorable little onesie made me want a baby BIG TIME! hahaha :)
Anyway- I better get working on some projects I have in mind. :)
Until later,
AmberSammi is DRIVING ME UP A WALL TODAY! (And everyday rather..) It was storming all day so she couldn't go to the park and now that it's stopped raining it's too muggy & late (dark) to go to the dog park. So in other words..she's WIRED. She's chewing up everything in sight, it's making me F-U-R-I-O-U-S! And she doesn't listen at ALL, she will look at me while I'm telling (yelling) at her, and just keep on doing what she's doing and look at me, freaking little BRAT!
Kibbles bit her today and I didn't feel bad for her in the least. He was chewing on a bone and she came right up and got in his face, so he growled, she did nothing, he bared his teeth..still nothing..than WAM, YELP! And she came running to me, psshh you're not getting any sympathy from me sister! I really do love her but she is so naughty, she makes me so angry. She started puppy preschool on Thursday, thank goodness! She whined the entire time, ugh..what a baby. lol Being Sammi's mommy is a full time job.
The other day I saw her sitting on the couch making a weird face, so I opened her mouth but didn't see anything. She started moving her mouth weird and making a weird face, so I opened her mouth again, and again, saw nothing. A minute later I see something coming out of her mouth...A SEWING NEEDLE! I opened her mouth and it is stuck to the roof of her mouth...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Why in the world would she eat a sewing needle?? What a dumb dog. lol
Enough about the naughty child of the family. :) Onto bigger and better things.........
I made my first tutu sale the other day! I was SO EXCITED! She even had me make a onesie and headband to match. Which P.S. buying that adorable little onesie made me want a baby BIG TIME! hahaha :)
Anyway- I better get working on some projects I have in mind. :)
Until later,
P.S. Can you all please go "like" my facebook page?? I just started it and it needs some love! It's Mi Amore Boutique...thanks!
Hey! It's Emily! (your pretend sister) Your blog reminded me of this other blog --> http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html
ReplyDeleteDogs just really do their own thing. If it's not one thing it's another - but the obnoxious things she does now will be what makes you love her so much! (Hopefully you love her?)
Speaking of tutu's... Jodene made me one that she wants me to wear to the Husker game in September. She made herself a matching one. I'll be sure to send pictures.
Ta-ta!
Hey pretend sister! lol And you're wrong these are not the things that will make me love her so much later..I'm about to take her to the pound any minute now. That's so adorable that you and Jodi are gonna wear matching tutus, lol. You should "like" my page! It's called "Mi Amore Boutique," I just started it so it needs some love!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Kibbles is standing up for himself! Maybe this will help him get over his weird self conscious issue lol. You really have your hands full with Sammi, I hope she gets better soon! I'm so excited for your tutu sale too! I'll have to keep you posted if I see other ideas that would be good to make - plus I'd totally buy one of those rosette headbands I showed you if you learn how to make them ;) I have no idea how difficult they are though.
ReplyDelete